This video shooting was definitely a new experience for me. I thought we were on the right track with making notes on the wall of where to touch, to correspond to the touchscreen technology, but ended up with a bunch of issues + a bit of a headache. The need to film at the not stereotypical angle of straight on, also became a large issue for mocking up the technology. I think that the best thing to do now is to reshoot the video, with the gestures on a green screen + a solid static wall photograph. I also know now that we need to make sure that the shots that we get are of motivated/enthusiastic actors/actresses because it can change the whole mood of the project.
A fun thing that I learned that will also be helpful with shooting on the green screen is rotoscoping. This was my first time, learning + attempting to rotoscope; it's pretty awesome, but takes more time than I had for this rough edit deadline. And it was definitely quicker to do with a green screen than without.
Below is the speculative 1, take 1 video of sound checking. I realized towards the second half how bad of angles that we took the video at, as I couldn't figure out which part of the routine the actress was at.
videos coming soon of the speculative + first attempt at our clear people + rotoscoping with a green screen video.
Indie Culture TouchScreen Speculative Video Take 01 from Anna D on Vimeo.
Indie Culture + Rotoscoping + Speculative Technology from Anna D on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment