Wednesday, April 9, 2014

print portfolio digital layouts. take 01.

These are the two sides of my portfolio sheets that I was working with on Monday. The pages are 9 x 9. I wasn't sure if I wanted any text or how much on the side with the main image, so I added a bit but not a ton. The second side is really the description of what it is and a sentence or two about what I learned while completing that project. I experimented with some different body text as well as that quote/lesson learned for each project.


side A option01 (with crop marks).


side A option 02 (with crop marks).


side B option 01 (with crop marks).

side B option 02 (with crop marks).

side B option 03 (with crop marks).

side B option 04 (with crop marks).

side B option 05 (with crop marks).

No comments:

Post a Comment