Below are the updated pages from last class. each spread is the front + back of one page—split spread in middle and you have one loose page for my portfolio. Those little gray rectangles are to be cut out as that is where the portfolio will be cut. I know that I still need to fix some of the image quality, but I put in what I could find, the descriptor text and I created the "what I learned" part. I couldn't even think how to use this format for my writer hybrid part, so that will be a good chunk of my next step or figuring out how to make another booklet for the writing part. As for now, my thought is that a potential employer would open up my portfolio and dive right into my work and the last sheet is the photo of me with my bio and contact information. This weekend I also need to build the container/binder part of my portfolio.















No comments:
Post a Comment