Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pop Culture Icon iteration 2.5

Below are edits that I had made on Friday to the popidentified project. I am currently really struggling to push the idea further than what I would associate with Ziggy and Bowie. I know that my pieces are now going closer to where they need to be, and a definite improvement from where I first started. I just need to go a ton more abstract and get away from what I think of when I think Ziggy. The illustration is the closest to the direction that I need to go to. After meeting with Professor Kidwell we discussed that I should: go WAY abstract, work with the direction I was starting to head with the newest illustration, think broader with abstract, move away from the direct relations that I get when I think of Ziggy and Bowie, and think selective color to reference. 

photograph

illustration

symbol

No comments:

Post a Comment