option 1. text is ITC Century.
option 2. text is Helvetica Neue.
option 3. text is ITC Franklin.
animation so far. it needs to get slowed down + fixed in some moments. but here is thus far. sound clip is from Anat Cohen's Clarinetwork Live at the Village Vanguard(2010) and the specific song is "Sweet Georgia Brown."
crit notes with Sir Galloway.
on the portfolio page layouts:
We decided that I should go more with the gridded structure from option 3. As of right now, the type, ITC Franklin works the best for the portfolio page because it does not take away the attention from the images. Other things to consider: making the title smaller, adding in more information about the Folly Theater, add more white space, keep the poster as a large element, likes the context shots of the billboard + poster with bystander.
on the animation:
I should add more energy to the animation, make it more lively; think about people dancing to the music. I should then use that visualized dancing/energy and use that with the text coming in, to give it more personality.
advancement, layout by the end of class.




No comments:
Post a Comment