I was searching around Behance and I came across this awesome design team called Coming Soon. They are based out of Wetteren, Belgium. Seeing as we just finished our last project in Typography dealing with letters built out of materials...I figured I'd share this. It is pretty awesome. Check out their link for their other amazing designs. I don't think I ever believe during the time that I've been doing some of our projects that I could really be doing that for a career. I can only imagine if we created our letters at this scale and quality how long it would take.
Their website can be found here
Images were taken from their Behance





That's so weird! I just came across their Event and 9 Books project today on tumblr without having seen your blog.
ReplyDeleteThey do some pretty solid work. I'm glad you found them!
ReplyDelete"I don't think I ever believe during the time that I've been doing some of our projects that I could really be doing that for a career."
ReplyDeleteto this, i say:
OF COURSE YOU CAN.