Tuesday, January 31, 2012

F+S Music Video With Type

Once I found out that I was behind on a Dream Theater album, I realized there was also a music video. I think Dream Theater produced a pretty good music video that incorporated the lyrics throughout it. It made me think of our Typographic Intervention from Typography1: Introduction to type. I was actually surprised at the kerning throughout the video, minus a few small times, the kerning was pretty spot on. The video also incorporated some of the color techniques that we learned in Image class, as well as terms that we're currently learning in Visual Communication 2 and Applied Communication Theory. I thought I would share, though I question how many of you will actually like the music (perhaps you'd like to mute it); to each their own.


Dream Theater - Build Me Up, Break Me Down 


or copy&paste in your URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgBfdIpunVE

No comments:

Post a Comment