Wednesday, September 19, 2012

anat cohen. last set iterations. almost done.

Based off of the in-class feedback, Professor Kidwell feedback, and the person on the street/non-graphic designer opinions I completed more iterations on my folly poster. What was still a very difficult task was deciding how much I had already invested in Geared Slab, which was being used for Anat Cohen. I also was trying to figure how much I wanted to mess with the design that the person on the street liked. If the audience likes what is not up to our department's graphic design standard; is it OK to "settle"? My goal is to create a piece that is both beautifully designed, that entices the average viewer+non-designer to attend the event. I think that I am closer with the typography, but not there yet. The mainly limiting fact may be the typeface that I have chosen for Anat Cohen Quartet.

below are some screen grabs of different layouts or typefaces/sizes that I was playing around with.


Open publication - Free publishing - More folly

almost done poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment