Friday, September 28, 2012

anat cohen. promo material sketches.

These are the initial sketches for the billboard, program cover and animation. My focus for these pieces were for them to be cousins of my final poster. So, I wanted them to have similarities but not just be a resized version for the new promotional material dimensions.

billboard sketches.

program guide covers.
Specifically for the program guide covers, I was bringing in my previous knowledge of going into this designing was experience of having gone to plays, or musicals in Chicago. I know that plays are different than musical performances and venues handle their program guides differently.

animation sketches.


Program Guide Covers + Billboards Feedback.
The main feedback from Sir Galloway was to stick closer to a "first cousin" status than a "fourth cousin." This means that for my program cover and billboard I will be trying to keep the combined instrument and name type on an angle. I am going to push forward with the idea of further illustrating the instruments coming together for the performance, than the instruments already together.

No comments:

Post a Comment