I really wanted to find some research that others felt a motherly feeling towards Anat Cohen, but I did not. I guess even looking at the photographs that are out there of her, that I should have realized that she is more of a sensual/romantic figure than a strictly motherly one. The work that I had done for the past two "sketch" assignments for this poster was a mixture of mainly failure. I couldn't wrap my head around the idea of just focusing on different aspects of the poster, I just wanted to jump in to the part of the sketches that are due today. So, I took some of the ideas from the two sketch pieces and added a few new ones.
My problems with using the tropes to help create ideas is all I think about initially are the corny/no one would go to the event if I used that as the gimmick to go. Then my mind would just basically shut down and I would be back to page one. So, below are my attempts to use the tropes that I feel fit and mix that with the mood that I want to create/that reviewers have described.
Anat Cohen Quartet. clarinet. bass. drums. piano.
No comments:
Post a Comment