Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chosen Hierarchy Layouts to Advance Poster

Below are the 6 different layout designs that I am going to be pulling from to complete the 5 possible poster iterations for next class. My thoughts are to compare these typographic possibilities with the images of Vanderslice Hall to create 5 different approaches. In the typographic layouts that were chosen I informed to: not use condensed bold Helvetica, don't make my text "shout" through the use of too large of text, remember that the final composition will be 24" x 36". Another bit of feedback that I realized today during class was to fully keep my designer, April Greiman on my mind while designing; the poster is there to represent her, so keep my focus specific on her and her design.






Image collage that I created for my presentation on April Greiman. This is an idea of the style of image that I am thinking of using for the poster.


Variations in class of poster 1.



Variations in class of poster 2.






No comments:

Post a Comment