Sunday, March 18, 2012

Persuading Vote Poster Mock Up

For class we were to advance at least one of our persuading to vote poster ideas. As well as set up the poster template that is provided by AIGA.

the original idea.
This was based off of my initial layout in class, except I went with the suggestions to add color, change size and use a variety of typefaces. Typefaces used for the letters are: Adobe Jenson Pro, Capitals, Futura Std, Gotham, Helvetica LT Std, Rockwell, Trebuchet MS, and Univers LT Std. The main typeface used is Univers LT Std.


the original idea.
This is based off my initial design, but using the suggestions of vectoring the donuts and the box. I went through different iterations trying to get to the best typeface and word choice, but I still have not found the best typeface for the tagline "Don't get stuck with your second choice."

No comments:

Post a Comment