Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Point of View Final 12 Assets

Below are my final 12 assets that describe the lawn via my two points of view: family emotions and alternative lawn use.  I placed them split up into the two points of view.  If I originally found the image online and then edited it, I have included the original image as well as my final image, both of which are labeled as so.  For the final image labeling, listed first is the point of view then there is a comma and the word that the image is standing for.

Point of View: Family Emotions
Family Emotions, Cheer

The original handprint that was found online.


Family Emotions, Memory


Although I did not use this mark at all in my final mark for family, it was my main inspiration for the mark for family. 
Family Emotions, Family


Family Emotions, Memory


Original image of a grill for my illustration.  This served as the main inspiration.




Family Emotions, Family



Original picnic basket and blanket found online.

Alternate Lawn Use, Cheer




Point of View: Alternative Lawn Use
Alternative Lawn Use, Sustain


Original image of a mark for alternative.  This served as the main inspiration for my final mark for alternative.


Alternative Lawn Use, Alternative


Alternative Lawn Use, Community


My inspiration for the birdhouse.




Alternative Lawn Use, Educate


Alternate Lawn Use, Educate


Original image of a fire pit found online.


Alternative Lawn Use, Alternative


No comments:

Post a Comment